The Bentley Speed 8 debuted in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2001, the Speed 8 car finally winning in 2003. It has a strong resemblance to and shares some technology with the Audi R8C, which had raced only once before Audi dropped the project to focus on the later dominant Audi R8. The EXP Speed 8 marked Bentley’s return to racing after a 73-year absence.
This fine art print is reproduced on archival grade canvas and exhibition fiber paper using light-fast pigment inks. Hand numbered and embossed with seal of originality. Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Paper = The Photographic print will be shipped flat in a box.
- Canvas Rolled = The canvas will be shipped rolled in a tube.
- Canvas Ready to Hang = The canvas will be wrapped on stretcher bars and strung ready to hang. Shipped in a sturdy box.
- Paper 16×20 = 16″ x 20″ edition of 250.
- Paper 20×25 = 20″ x 25″ edition of 150.
- Canvas 18×24 = 18″ x 24″ edition of 250
- Canvas 28×36 = 28″ x 36″ edition of 250
- Canvas 36×48 = 36″ x 48″ edition of 195
Full details and features can be found here. (Link opens in a blank window)